This where Alice came from, but not how she'll return.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Quirky comics for your browsing pleasure.

Sharing Machine is an awesome site. I've...invested plenty of time there simply for their comic Married to the Sea. It seems like a general "hip" shirts, art...and free online comics site. Some of the shirts are cool enough and I would recommend them.

They definitely have better ones than this.

Check them out HERE.
The shirts, though, are not why I spend so much of my time there. They have a few comics on their site.







Natalie Dee: same as below, but only with color.
Toothpaste for Dinner: Standard stick-figure style one to three panel comics.
Superpoop: a pretty good photo comic section. They claim it's only "occasionally updated."

I put them above in the order in which I'd rank them, from least enjoyable to most enjoyable. I've left the best for last:
Married to the Sea. It's hard to describe, and as they say. I think I'll leave it to the pictures.



I can't say what it is about this quirky style, but it's great and more often than not, it's worth a laugh.

Check out Married to the Sea. It randomly generates comics, but it seems to have an archive to the right of the comics.

1 comment:


  1. This post is very nice and amazing. Please, continued to write same wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete